It is a state program tan promotes the acquisition of houses through a mortgage loan financed by the MiVivienda Fund, channeled through a financial institution.
It´s provided by the MiVivienda Fund as a complement to the down payment, that is, it allows to reduce the total amount.
- Value of the house - Bonus
- 60,000 – 85,700 - 24,000
- 85,700 – 128,300 - 20,000
- 128,300 – 213,800 - 18,300
- 213,800 – 316,800 - 10,000
- 316,800 – 427,600 - No Bonus
It´s a program of the MiVivienda Fund that promotes access to houses that incorporate sustainability criteria in their design and construction.
- The projects must have the certificate of Eligibility of Sustainable Real Estate Projects, and accordingly the Good Sustainable Payer Bonus will be awarded.
- The Sustainable Good Payer Bonus will be S / 5,000 in addition to the Traditional Good Payer Bonus.
- This Bonus applies to houses with values between S / 60,000 and S / 316,800.